At Vision Right we understand how important your vision is to you and as such we work with several local companies to ensure their employees have the right type of Safety Glasses for them.
The two main causes of eye accidents are lack of protection and inadequate protection but 90% of eye injuries can be avoided by using suitable glasses and shields!
We work with several well known brands to offer you the best quality protection for your eyes. Between our two Stores we have Bolle and UVEX
WHY SHOULD I WEAR SAFETY GLASSES?
European directive 89/656 makes the wearing of eye or facial protection compulsory for:
• Welding, sanding and cutting work
• Drilling and chiselling
• Handling nail guns
• Using machines which remove shavings when processing
materials, producing short chips
• Stamping work
• Removal and fragmentation of shards
• Working with jets of abrasive granules
• Handling acid and alkaline products, disinfectants and corrosive detergents
• Handling liquid spray equipment
• Handling molten metal and working in proximity to it
• Activities in environments with radiant heat
• Laser work